Alzheimer’s Dementia Caregiving DVD: “The Journey of Dementia” with Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA
$39.90 (as of January 17, 2019, 9:19 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Select Quantity & Format
"I tried my best to care for my mom with dementia, but after seeing Teepa I realized that there is a lot I simply didn't know.
I understand my mom much better now, and I feel so much more confident in my care for her. Thank you Teepa for helping me reconnect with my mom."
"I wish I had known this earlier" is the most common response of caregivers that see Teepa Snow for the first time.
Learn with Teepa now and experience how the right approach can make all of the difference.
In "Journey of Dementia" Teepa explains how to
- make the most of doctor's visits
- get proper screenings to determine the stage of the disease and the best level-appropriate care
- look for vital legal and financial documents that need to be prepared before the disease progresses
- give the best possible support during Emergencies
- determine when and if facility placement is the best choice
- find the best End of Life care
- about appropriate activities (for an in depth activity program also see "Filling the Day with Meaning")
- 3 hours of tips and techniques from a seasoned caregiving expert
- individual workshop chapters for quick access
- link to downloadable presentation slides for quick information recall when you're on the go
View video excerpts now on YouTube at http://goo.gl/J19H4 and http://goo.gl/DQISW .
Who is Teepa Snow?
Teepa Snow is an Occupational Therapist with over 30 yrs of experience who cared for two family members with dementing illnesses herself.
The combination of her formal training and "been-there-done-that" skills enable Teepa to help caregivers with tried-and-true solutions.
She goes in and out of character as a typical person with Alzheimer's to demonstrate common issues and problems to help care providers learn new ways of thinking and managing their own behaviors for better results.
189min. of information, tips & hands-on techniques
Access individual chapters as needed
Access to a printable PDF of Teepa's slides